Monday 12 May 2014

April Goals

So April's done and I did not finish all of my goals.

April
-sew at least 10 bow clutches
-look into and research shipping
-research SEO
-blog at least twice

I sewed a whopping 2 bow clutches - in my defense I did start all 10 that I had wanted to finish but I only completely completed two.  Time got away from me and I may have sewed something else instead...





But isn't it cute?  I have had the same Bible cover for as long as I can remember and I don't like it as much anymore.  It was so big and I never used all of the pockets and the colours just weren't my favourite.  Plus I just got some new fabric - the mint and gold chevron - and it was calling me to use it for something.  My new Bible cover is much smaller and easier to carry, plus I love the fabric and colours!

I'm thinking of selling them in my shop on Etsy as well, I just have to work out a few kinks in the pattern.  What do you think?

Back to my goals.  I have looked into how to ship my items a bit and I've got some really great advice from my mentor about it too.  I haven't looked into SEO (search engine optimization) more yet so I guess it will have to be added to my goals for May.  And last but not least, I did blog twice!

My newly revised goals for May are:
-get a PayPal account
-sew at least 10 bow clutches
-finish the bow clutches started in April
-take pictures of all of my items
-research SEO
-blog at least twice

Let's just hope I have time to finish all of these goals this month!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily your super talented with sewing! I can't even believe you made that bible cover it gorgeous and you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete